10.07.2005

Claviger goes weekly

I sent out an e-mail today that said something like this:

Been dreaming of reading a new page of Claviger every week? Well, your wishes have been answered!

Claviger debuts on Girl-A-Matic today in FULL COLOR. And then a New Page available every Friday from here until the story ends.

And I know what you are saying, you already read the mini....but not in FULL COLOR<-I point to this often as it is a lot of extra time on my part that I will not be able to print. But I wanted to give you all (and my umm, adoring public?) a reason to subscribe.

And Besides for supporting comic art and... well, me, when you subscribe you get to read all of the great comics on Girl-A-Matic.
(some notables include Rachel Hartman (of Amy Unbounded), and Lea Harnadez (of Rumble girls fame) and Jason Thompson (whose twice a week story 'The Stiff' is phenomenal).

Go here:
http://girlamatic.com/


Other things of note are that I am heading off for a week long vacation at Deetjens inn located ion Big Sur.

No TV, Cell phone, or anything else as such. Just me with a lot of time to draw and write, and hopefully finish up the final (and 5th) draft of that stinking novel that has been hanging around for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home