1.04.2006

Aught-six, begin!

I've not posted in forever. Been crazy busy, with the holidays and the move and junk.
For everyone I saw over the holidays it was cool though I wish I had more time. To everyone who I did not get a chance to see, sorry. I hope I will be able to visit again in the spring.


bathtub

This was the last sketch done in my old apartment (moved in with JB three weeks back).
I was sitting in the bathtub at the time. Most days we would put a laptop on the toilet seat there (to the left of the tub) and watch DVD's from the comfort of steamy water.



Since last session:

* Drinks: The holidays, Who the heck knows. Last night I had a Moretti with a pasta dinner.

* Read: Feast of Crows, George R. R. Martin: hhhhh
The book that was four years in the coming! Pretty slow, as of all the climaxes in the end of book 3 it took a while to build steam. I do so enjoy Martin's world so that was fun.

* Watched: King Kong, Peter Jackson: hhhh
I really went to see dinosaurs and a giant monkey fist fight. I could give a shit about the rest. On that criteria it succeeded well.

* Listened to: Live at Folsom Prison, Johnny Cash : hhhh
After the biopic I was curious to hear the record. JB got it for me for x-mas. It's good!


RATING SCALE h Utter shite hh Don't bother hhh Average hhhh nicely done hhhhh farking brilliant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home