4.23.2005

APE

Alternative Press Expo was splendid.
Met all kinds of cool people, and got to spend some quality time with Demo, Reman Mythology, and Wasted Minds who visited for four days. I miss those ladies the second they left. Such a good bunch. It is fun to talk comics and romance.
Reman, and Demo were part of this Flight anthology (see below) affording me the wonderful opportunity to meet many of the creators over dinner and then a game of Cranium. I am awful @ anagrams I realize.

Since last session:

* Drinks: 2, beers. Last night with Workgirl. I fear there are some Workgirl stories coming.

* Read: Flight, Book two. The best APE find. 450-full color pages of comics. The stories are moslty sci-fi and supernatrual but there are some more mundane adventures. It's great blah blah, go the Flight website.
* Watched: Sin City. hhhh not genius, but good. They tried really hard to do something different and I appreciated that.
* Listened to:
Roykosopp, Melody A.M. hhh Lately I have been trying to find less agressive sounds to fill the studio. W
hen trying to draw I find most music distracting. This little piece of candy fit the bill nicely. Mellow catchy electronica from some Norwegians. It's got that song that plays when you first turn on a new i-computer.
* Cockney Slang of the day
: Red 'n' Yella = Umbrella.

RATING SCALE h Utter shite hh Don't bother hhh all right hhhh nicely done hhhhh farking brilliant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home