5.31.2005

More sketching

Sketch Crawl Three (my second) was the weekend before this.
My results are below. I tried a new, faster, less meticulous, drawing approach, but I dunna' if it worked.

Since last session:


* Drinks: 18 but I just had my heart punched. So maybe that's okay.

* Read:
Flowers and Bees hhhh Vol 1-7, Myocco Anno.

Shojo manga made for boys. The story of a young man doing his best to attract hot chicks and become a stud. He enexorabley fails, but it is fun to watch the man getting his eyebrows waxed, and buy cool pants for the ladies, instead of seeing weepy shojo girls being mistreated. Vol. 7 is the last of the series, the first few volumes are the best. The last two pick back up,

* Watched:
Palindromes. h Ugh. The new Tod Solondz film. I cannot tell you if it was good or not because I spent the entire time trying not to vomit. I had not thought anything could make me feel as uncomfortable as Happiness.

* Listened to:
Wolf Parade EP, hhhhh What the hell are these guys? Post-Interpol destructed glam rock from Canada???! Shit, all I know is they kick my white ass (that and whatever the Aspirin Kid told me) Their Sub Pop debut is later this year, but get their EP from Cheap thrills if you can.

* Cockney Slang of the day: Currant Cakes=Shakes (often refers to having the DT's)

RATING SCALE h Utter shite hh Don't bother hhh Average hhhh nicely done hhhhh farking brilliant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home